QC Psychology Memories

Welcome back to QC! Please feel free to leave comments, talk about what you're doing, and say hello!

February 17, 2011

Welcome back to QC, Psychology Alumni!

Filed under: Uncategorized — drcb @ 7:00 pm

Please take a moment to comment, and let your fellow alumni know what you’re up to! Click on the red “Welcome back to QC” message above to see what others have written and to leave your comment! You can also reply to others’ comments by clicking on the red “reply” below their message. If you need assistance, please find a student volunteer who will gladly assist. If you want to visit this blog at a later time, there is a link to it on the alumni page of the QC Psych website.

10 Comments to “Welcome back to QC, Psychology Alumni!”
  1. Marvin Schiller says:

I graduated with a B.A. in Psychology in 1956 and went on the Michigan State University where I earned an M.A. in Clinical Psychology and a Ph. D. in Industrial Psychology. I then entered the management consulting fir, A.T. Kearney. Inc., and served there for 35 years, ultimately leading the firm and its sale to EDS, a unit of Ross Perot. I now am retired and live in Boca Raton, Florida.
    Queens College was key in my development and success.

2. Excel says:

It was just great to be back on the QC campus. Looking forward to the next reunion.

3. Judy Stagnitta says:

It was great to be back on the beautiful QC campus. Lovely Psych reunion. I will definitely come back and visit again soon.

4. Rosanna says:

Hi Folks!

You can catch me on campus selling Sterling Silver Jewelry! Yes! Thank you Queens College for all the knowledge:)

Rosanna Jewels
    Facebook/Twitter

5. Atilla the sexy says:

i cant believe i saw some many old farts in one place in all my life

6. Ira Katz says:

I just got here and am not sure what to say. But it looks and feels glorious.

7. Daisy M. says:

Take advantage of education. It is one of the most important privileges you can give yourself and to others. And on graduation say hello to as many as fellow graduates, because they were the ones on the same road as you. Hi Yesica! =o)

8. Yesica Panora says:

Never walk into someone’s head uninvited. If invited in, take of shoes and walk in carefully… Hello there Daisy.:)

9. Chris Greaves says:

HELLO WORLD!

10. Anna Grier says:

Pleas pay more attention to your words. They come alive and will come ack to embrace you or slap your
    face.